(literally a circular fillet to hold a woman’s hair) used as a term in architecture to refer to the rounded portion or end of a hippodrome or theatre.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search