an alternative name for the entablature the upper part of an ancient building above the columns (including the architrave frieze cornice etc.)

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search